Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Wore To Work Wednesday

Are there any iPhone 4S camera experts out there?  Here is a picture I took last Friday:

Tee:  StyleMint // Scarf:  Forever 21 // Skirt:  LOFT
 
Pretty clear right?  Now look at this one I took this week:
 
Top: Banana Republic // Skirt:  Express // Shoes:  Aerosoles
 
What is all this haziness about?  Every picture I take has this!!  I am blaming it on a depth of field app that I had downloaded and gives pictures this effect.  I opened the app once to mess around with it and after that the blurring effect is on my camera all the time.  I contacted the app's creator and they said it doesn't have access to the actual iPhone camera app so it couldn't be the culprit.  So it's just a coincidence?  So frustrating.  I guess I'm going to have to go to the Apple store to see if they can fix it...  Oh, I don't want to go to the Apple store.  Although it is close to Nordstrom...and J.Crew... 
 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips