Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I Wore To Work Wednesday

I am continuing to take pictures of what I am wearing most days in my ongoing effort to evaluate my closet, rework what I like and get rid of what isn't so great.  Most are not blog worthy since I take them mostly on my iPhone or the look just isn't good.  But I will share this one anyway. 

This is what I wore to work last Wednesday and I was feeling pretty good about it until I saw this picture!  I love these pants that I bought from eBay last year.  They are from White House Black Market, were brand new with the tags attached and I believe I won them for $20.  I thought they fit great (I've actually worn them a lot) but they look a bit big in this picture...but maybe I'm just being too critical when I look at the photos.  All that matters is that I felt confident wearing it right? 



Jacket:  Forever 21 // Pants:  White House Black Market via eBay // Shirt:  H&M // Necklace:  Etsy // Shoes:  Privo by Clarks // Watch:  Michael Kors
 
 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I think the pants look great. Not too big at all. I love your necklace. Nice contrast to the coral.

    noaccountingforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, I think this looks great! the white shirt works so well with the color of those pants, and the blazer is the perfect summer addition. I think we're all just too harsh on ourselves sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I can get too harsh with myself for sure. I see these pictures and pick them apart!

      Delete

Blogging tips