Monday, July 8, 2013

What I Wore To The Beach

Don't panic, there will not be any bathing suit pictures in this post.  I'm not sharing what I wore on Saturday to the beach, just Sunday morning, which is NOT a bathing suit.  I had a relaxing day at the beach on Lake Michigan planned for Saturday but the weather didn't cooperate.  It was cloudy and eventually rainy.  We did get a few hours of relax time on the cloudy beach though before the rain drops chased us away.  Honestly, any weather at the beach is better than not being by the water but I was hoping for some sun.

These are not the clouds you want to see at the beach!  I'm not entirely sure why I still had my sunglasses on...

We were able to have a nice walk on the beach on Sunday morning before lunch at my parents' house(It was only partly cloudy rather than all cloudy).  After lunch it was back home to reality. 



Top: LOFT // Shorts: Gap // Hat:  Apt. 9 - Kohl's
 
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tank! Perfect for a day at the beach. I am insanely jealous of people who can pull of wearing hats. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips