Thursday, July 11, 2013

What I Wore On The Weekend

Here is a pretty typical weekend outfit.  This is rare that everything I'm wearing here was purchased this spring (with the exception of the watch).  Usually I have some older stuff in the mix but this is all relatively new.


Shirt:  Old Navy  // Shorts:  Target Merona Nautical Short // Shoes:  Target Merona Erin Braided Upper Sandal // Watch:  Michael Kors

The shirt is a recent Old Navy clearance purchase.  I got it for $4.97 or something like that. 

I love these shorts from Target.  The length is great.  They are loose, soft and comfortable but still look a little dressy.  I've almost worn these shoes out from Target already I have worn them so much! 

This entire look (minus the watch again) cost under $40!

Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion and The Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart for Look What I Got.


7 comments:

  1. Great casual look.

    Visiting from Tara's link up. Stop by and enter my giveaway for a fabulous pink link bracelet and link up to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday LInk Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great simplicity--my kind of outfit!

    Blog & logo designed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a striped top and you got a great deal on yours! The ON clearance rack is always full of goodies :) Thanks for linking up!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cute and casual look!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is getting so long. Love the top too. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips