Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pinteresting Wednesday

Here are some random things I have found pin worthy lately...

Relax by the pool
Relax by the pool in this comfortable and casual chic Outdoor Double Chaise by Lee Industries - Um, yes please!
via

jim morrison.
via

Polished-to-Perfection
Debating about going short again... I love the cut here on Agyness Deyn.  via
   ....
so true  via

Red, White and Blue Parfaits: Creamy pudding and cool, fruity gelatin come together in these pretty, yummy treats. Top them off with berries for even more flavor and color.
A fantastic looking 4th of July treat.  via


Linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday.


1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about chopping my hair off too- I love the cut you picked out! I made the mistake of showing my sister what I was thinking about doing to my hair, and she just posted pictures showing her (MY!) new haircut... guess I need to keep looking for a new style! The one you pinned is definitely going on my list!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips