Thursday, June 6, 2013

What I Wore To Work

Here is what I wore to work yesterday.  The dress is the only new item.  I sit at my desk all day most days so I like to be comfortable.  This dress felt like I was wearing pajamas all day!  It is very soft and loose.  I think it would have looked better with a belt over the elastic waistband but I didn't have one that worked. 

 
cardigan:  J.Crew (really old) \\ dress: LOFT Exotic Ikat Print \\ shoes:  Aerosoles (bought last year) \\ necklace:  fossil via Macy's (last summer)
 
 
Taking outfit pictures right when I get home from work has not been working out as you can see Jada will not leave me alone.  
 




I thought maybe she just wanted to be featured more prominently in the blog...so here she is.  She thinks she is very chic.

 
My only complaint about this dress is that it doesn't hang very well.  It sort of balloons out from the elastic waist and then tapers back in slightly at the bottom.  The back of the dress felt like I had boxers on with all that fabric bunching out, which while very comfortable, I'm not sure having a baggy butt is very professional looking. 




 


Linking up with Tara at Mix and Match Fashion for What I Wore to Work and The Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart for Look What I Got.


2 comments:

  1. Love this dress. Such a pretty colour.

    Visiting from Tara's Link Up. Stop by and link up with my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up and enter my sephora giveaway.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the dress. Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips