Friday, June 14, 2013

Turquoise Prints

Turquoise is my absolute favorite.  I'm loving these turquoisey prints for summer. 

Sikuli Diamond Dress

Sikuli Diamond Dress Anthropologie
$168.00 - Comes in Petite!!

This dress would be great for a summer afternoon wedding wouldn't it?
 

$29.94
 
This maxi skirt is number 1 on my wish list.


$19.99
 
I could wear this tank every day! 
 


Merona Floral Print Tunic - Target
$24.99

Do you know how many times I have picked this up at Target and then talked myself out of buying it because I don't need it??  It's a lot of times.

Linking up with {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies.

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I think that first dress is my favorite and turquoise is such a perfect summery color. Makes me think of the Gulf of Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bright colors so I'm all over these great turquoise items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have picked up that shirt at Target too and talked myself out of it a couple times as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips