Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Outift Inspiration: Crop Tops and Skirts

Crop tops were all over the 2012 spring/summer runways, are still in collections and now they seem to be everywhere.  I like the trend best when it is worn with a high-waisted pant or skirt so just a sliver of mid-section shows.  Would you wear a cropped top?

924
via  Here is a colorful look now the rest are more my style.


Alice & Olivia Resort 2014


Houghton Resort 2014

Zoe Saldana bares her belly at the Star Trek Into Darkness photocall in Berlin
Zoe Saldana wearing Calvin Klein via


via

1 comment:

  1. I love the pattern of the first one. And the outfit Zoe is wearing is very lady-like (considering the exposed midriff ;) ). I do think for myself, my crop top days are over. Though my shrunken t-shirts would be happy to know they might have a second life ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips