Thursday, June 20, 2013

Look What I Got (& Wore)

I haven't gone to Kohl's lately because I am always disappointed in their selection, and when I do find something I like, it rarely fits me (#firstworldshortpeopleproblems).  I decided to go back after a long hiatus because my husband needed some socks.  Kohl's is good for that kind of thing with their constant coupons and sales.  Of course I couldn't just leave with the socks and had to look at the women's clothes. I browsed a sale rack and found a LC Lauren Conrad Chambray Henley marked down 80%. Originally $44.00, it was marked down to $8.80 and then I had a 15% off coupon...

I wore it last Friday to work.

 
top:  LC Lauren Conrad (same one still online but for $17.60) // mint jeans:  Target //
lace cami (underneath the tunic that you can't see in these pictures for some reason):  Old Navy // shoes:  Target (two years ago) // watch:  Michael Kors Layton



All my flowers in my backyard are blooming right now and I even have four tomatoes on my tomato plant (not pictured - obviously) already!  I haven't had much luck in this area in the past, fingers still crossed for this year.

Linking up with Tara at Mix and Match Fashion for What I Wore to Work and The Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart for Look What I Got.


2 comments:

  1. Great find and such a steal! Loving it paired with the mint jeans!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything from Lauren Conrad! I'm definitely going to be pairing my chambray top with my mint jeans now. Thanks for linking up last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    June Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips