Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Beach Bound

Beach Bound





This Friday's Fancies theme is the beach!  Despite the fact that I don't know how to swim, the beach is my most favorite place.  Any body of water, I want to be by it!

Target has some super cute swim suits.  They have all trends; fringe, crochet, laser cut, ruffle plus classic suits.  Going to the beach or pool, you absolutely have to have a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a great beach bag with a book, magazines or eReader!  I love this terry cloth case for your tablet from Amazon (hard to see but it says beach reading on it).  A cooler with water and snacks is a must for me too!  Of course I'd prefer to be at an all inclusive resort where a wonderful person just keeps bringing you fabulous frozen concoctions as you lay on the beach...

Linking up with {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips