Thursday, May 16, 2013

What I Wore To Work

I decided to start taking more outfit pictures, not necessarily to put on the blog, but just for myself.  I find that I look more objectively at my outfits in pictures.  I am again making an extra effort to only have clothes I love, that fit well and are things I can use multiple ways for years to come.  Looking at the pictures lets me evaluate what I have and see any gaps in my wardrobe.  So, without further ado, I give you some poor quality iPhone mirror shots.

Here is what I am wearing today:


Pants:  Style&Co from Macy's (last year); Shirt:  New York & Co. (two years ago); Shoes:  Aerosoles (two years ago)

What you don't see is the black V-neck cardigan with a lace front from Target that I put on in the office when I am cold.  It makes the outfit a little more interesting. 

Here is what I wore on Tuesday:

Sweater:  Target (this winter); Shirt: StyleMint (last year);  Necklace:  Forever 21 (this winter); Pants: Old Navy (recent); Shoes:  Target (this winter)


This outfit picture is a good example of how a picture helps me edit - these pants went straight to the sell pile after seeing how they fit on me...not good.  Now if I could just not buy these ill fitting things in the first place...

Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion for What I Wore to Work and Third Thursday Threads at Work Clothes, I Suppose.

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree that taking photos of outfits helps to determine what looks good and what needs to go! =) It's a great way to continue to evolve your closet.

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tuesday look. That cardigan and leopard flats are too cute!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants with a zipper on them and your cute flats! super darling!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PIctures help me SO MUCH too! That's one of the biggest reasons I started blogging - helped remind me to always snap a pic! Thanks for linking up - excited to follow more of your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips