Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Stripes

The theme this Friday is stripes.  I love stripes.  As the weather gets warmer, I'm loving a striped dress but that seemed to simple to include.  A good striped dress, sandals and a jean jacket?  Can't beat it. 

Most of these things are from J.Crew Factory - I don't know why but I'm loving everything they have right now.  Plus right now you can get an extra 30% off everything with the code SALE30.

Stripes and Eyelet


 


Here is another striped top from J.Crew Factory that I like - not sure about this outfit though.  Maybe a different color bag?  Or maybe I'm just scared of pattern mixing?!


Stripes and Dots

 


Linking up with {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE both of these outfits!! The stripe shirt and polka dot shorts are too fun! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I love both of the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you've been to Old Navy lately, but they have a striped shirt very similar to the one in the top outfit for only $5 right now. I bought one in a different color scheme and love how light and comfy it is-but they did have one in almost the exact same colors as the one you posted. It didn't have stripes on the sleeves though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that second look is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips