Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wish I Were Here...

Work hasn't left any free time for blogging lately.  What free time I do take consists of me sitting staring mindlessly in front of the TV because I'm so spent from all this darn working.  Hopefully things slow down soon and I can get back to my regularly scheduled online window shopping, Pinterest browsing and outfit dreaming soon.  This brief internet browsing break led me to what looks like a fabulous place to go and de-stress, don't you think? 

Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa -- Male, Maldives

Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa: Anantara Dhigu's top-notch spa has its roots in ancient Asian healing.

Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa: Sunrise Beach Villas feature a private garden and terrace with views of the ocean.

Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa: Anantara Dhigu is a luxe Maldivian retreat, right on the warm sands of the Indian Ocean.

all images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips