Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Rainy Day Chic

April has been filled with showers here in Indiana. I have a favorite waterproof, hooded, belted, black coat from Michael Kors that I have worn for years.  It keeps me dry and I just love it.  I have some rain boots but I hate to drive in them so I'm always on the hunt for other waterproof shoes that look nice.

I love these Coastal Rain Skimmers from LL Bean.  They are a chic version of the duck shoes that I used to wear in the barn when I was growing up.  (Not only do duck shoes keep your feet dry, they are easy to clean manure off of too!) I think the skimmers would be perfect for your commute or running errands on a rainy day when you don't want to wear full on rain boots.



Rainy Day Chic




Linking up with {Long Distance Loving} for Friday's Fancies.

1 comment:

Blogging tips