Thursday, March 14, 2013

Storage Ideas for Bags and Purses

I struggle with how to store my ever growing bag collection.  I don't have that many (honestly) but I have three or four that I regularly rotate between so I like to have them handy for easy retrieval.  I want them to be stored in a way in which they don't get damaged and I think having them piled in the Rubbermaid tote on the floor of my closet isn't really doing them any good and is frustrating for me when I try to get them out. 


Source: houzz.com via Jill on Pinterest

I love this but don't know where I would put it since my closet isn't big enough.

Source: houzz.com via Jill on Pinterest

Again, love, but don't have the room in the closet.  Maybe in the spare bedroom closet though...



I like this idea but it wouldn't work for my tote bags.


I've tried this and didn't like it.  It was annoying how heavy it made the door, it was hard getting them on and off, and then sometimes they just came off by themselves when you moved the door.  I do have a few smaller bags hanging from these clips but I mostly use them now for belts.


I really like this idea and could probably rearrange my shelf to accommodate this.  This might be worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips