Monday, March 25, 2013

Pics from Last Week

A few images from last week.  We stayed on the unseasonably cold Tybee Island and visited beautiful Savannah.



The colder weather made for empty beaches.  The beaches on Tybee are fantastic though, I can only imagine how packed they are in the summer.



Even though it was chilly in Georgia, it was still warmer than it was at home in Indiana (or so I was reminded every time I complained that it was too cold to lie on the beach).  I was glad to see signs of spring we don't have at home.  Most of the trees and grass were green and there were gorgeous flowers everywhere.



Top image:  Fishing Pier on Tybee
Bottom Left:  Forsyth Park in Savannah
Bottom Right:  The Alligators at The Crab Shack on Tybee

These are pictures I took on my phone.  I took the majority of my pictures on my real camera and I just haven't gotten those transferred over to the computer yet but I hope to soon, I can't wait to look at them.  Now at home with 8 inches of snow on the ground, I really don't think the  40's and 50's we experienced last week in Georgia was that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips