Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Fancies: St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is this weekend.  I'm not one to go out and celebrate it which is strange seeing that: A) My heritage is almost half Irish, B) I've been to Ireland and, C) I went on a kinda date with the then Notre Dame Leprachan (he was cute, really) when I lived in South Bend a million years ago. But it is just way too crowded and I don't really drink anymore so my idea of going out with my green on would be to a more low key dinner.  The last few years we have celebrated by making corned beef and cabbage at home.  If I did go out, I might wear something like this:


St. Patrick's Day


Linking up with {long distance loving} again this week.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love that top!!! Happy weekend! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be eating soda bread on my couch most likely...haha. Love that green top!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    1,000 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh give me that lace shirt! Too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips