Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Chambray & Lace

I love the combination of chambray & lace.  I love the juxtaposition between the casual more masculine chambray with the more fancy lady like lace.

Here are some looks I pinned last summer:


left: Sincerelyjules  top right: southernpiphi.tumblr.com  bottom right:  Gap
 
 
This combo could be dressed up or down depending on your occasion.  The look below begs to be worn to a casual summer party... maybe by the beach in the evening... don't you think?

 
 


Chambray & Lace

I'm linking up with long distance loving for Friday's Fancies.
 

6 comments:

  1. I love it all, definitely a look that I would like to pull of someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love how casual and girly it is :) perfect for summer.
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE chambray and lace, this is such a perfectly springy combo! Love your picks!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love chambray & lace! Super cute combo!!!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love! That white skirt is adorable and I think I need to order those sandals right now! Have a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips