Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pinteresting Wednesday: Dreaming of Spring

I won't go on and on again about how I can't take winter anymore....but really....I can't take it anymore.




I'm ready for spring blossoms and flowers.  I actually took the picture above a few springs ago.  It was the first thing I pinned on Pinterest when I was trying to figure out what pinning to Pinterest was.  I always think I want to put more of my own pictures on the blog, it's a start I guess.


I'm ready to decorate for Easter.  I guess I could go ahead and do that now.  It's depressing how many Easter egg hunts around here still have snow.



I'm ready for fresh asparagus... and Michigan Strawberries!

Source: jcrew.com via Jill on Pinterest


I'm ready to wear shorts and sandals!

Linking up again with The Vintage Apple.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you! Enough of winter already! I can't wait for sunshine and the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Those flower pics are gorgeous, and now I am really hungry for some asparagus.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pins were all about spring this week too! Go away winter!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips