Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Joe Fresh at JCP
























Joe Fresh™ Stripe Pocket Dress
$29

JCPenny is really trying to rebrand itself.  They have quite a few new lines in their stores, pearl by georgina chapman of marchesa just launched as well as Joe Fresh.  Joe Fresh is a
Canadian brand and I believe this is the first it is available in stores in the US (ETA - Previously the only place in the US where it was available was New York City.)  I haven't seen it in person yet but I'm loving it online.

Here are some pics from jcpenny.com


 
Joe Fresh™ Voile Shirt or Pull-On Print Skirt
$19-$29 
 


Joe Fresh™ Voile Shirt or Slim-Fit Sateen Pants
$19-$29



 Joe Fresh™ Striped Dress
$39

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at it online last night. I am totally in love with the chapman of marchesa line! So elegant :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips