Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Layers

I'm all about layering this time of year, but have to admit I'm not very creative about it.  I'm trying to get better though.  Here is something similar to what I would do on a weekend.  A plain white long sleeve tee, button down shirt, sweater over that and then either a jacket or vest.  I'll pair that with skinny jeans and my favorite black boots.  If I add any color, it is usually with a cross body bag.




Linking up with {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!

3 comments:

  1. I love that gray sweater from Target! My post today has a few Target goodies as well. Hope you will stop over for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces! Love that bag!!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that sweater! and its from target? score! cute set :D

    smartstylewithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips