Friday, January 4, 2013

Neiman Marcus Collection for Target Now 70% Off

SHOP ALL CLEARANCE.

Since I blogged about the Neiman Marcus Collection for Target, I thought I should update you that the collection is now 70% off in stores and online.  Plus you can get another 10% off online using the code CLEARANCE10. 

ETA:  I just read the fine print on the additional 10% off of clearance and it does NOT apply to the Neiman Marcus collection.  But it is still 70% off!

What do you think?  Anybody going to snap anything up at this reduced rate?

3 comments:

  1. I already did! I bought their black fur vest and got it for a steal! Do you think they will do a collection with Neiman Marcus again next year?

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they will collaborate again. I think the sales on this one were pretty low. Glad you got the vest for a good deal!

      Delete

Blogging tips