Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Emerald Outfit Ideas

Emerald is the official Pantone color of 2013.  I really like green, I used to wear it a lot until I worked at a company that had a shade of green as their official color.  I did not like this job (at all) so I stopped wearing green for a time in fear of supporting/thinking of/bringing attention to this company.  It was enough that we were given many shirts in this bright, light green color emblazoned with the company logo that we had to wear from time to time. Now that I haven't worked there for 7 years (!) I think it's time to bring back more green into my wardrobe.






3 comments:

  1. LOVE that skirt! SO pretty!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that green top, would be so great with those jeans! Beautiful maxi too!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips