Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

Just a few things I have pinned recently....

Source: thumbpress.com via Jill on Pinterest

I love this.  Motivation to keep it up during the yucky winter and busy holiday season.



Having this space to come back to would be good motivation to run.

I've been eating a lot of kale and eggs lately.  Not necessarily together though so I love the idea and simplicity of this recipe.

Source: via Jill on Pinterest

I think I like this combo.  I recently bought a necklace similar to this one and was wondering how to dress it down. 


Constant Dilemma..


Linking up with The Vintage Apple again this Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm totes gonna be thinking of that quote about running when I go for my run this morning!! Love the inspiration!

    Found you through the OHP link up! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! I can totally relate to the ecard pin :) And the hot tub and it's location looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post ,love the Sayings :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses ♡ :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips