Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Christmas DIY

I always have good intentions to make Christmas presents and my Christmas decorations.  Last year I did make my Christmas cards (only to receive one complaint that they weren't a picture of us) but other than that, I never really make all that I intend to for the Holiday.  Here are some projects I hope to make this Christmas...but you know...it just might not happen.  In fact some of these are things I pinned last Christmas and still haven't made. 


Ok, so I did attempt to put together a wreath like this...it didn't work so well...it is currently unfinished.


Source: google.com via Jill on Pinterest

This is cute but I don't know if I have the patience...

Source: realsimple.com via Jill on Pinterest

Another project I have the materials for but haven't done.  It's that patience thing again.

Source: favim.com via Jill on Pinterest

Seriously, I just want to eat these.  But I maybe could put them together.  Then eat them.


This is too cute and I'm always looking for a good way to display the Christmas cards.

Source: realsimple.com via Jill on Pinterest

I could probably handle decorating these.  Maybe. 

Linking up with The Vintage Apple for Pinteresting Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute candy christmas tree centerpiece! I may have to try it! Love all the wreaths! But I hate having glitter everywhere.. So the bow is just what I need! lol

    Happy Holidays <3

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Love the strawberry brownie santa hats! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these ideas! I want to have a Pinterest party that's Christmas themed... then I could try all of these fun crafts. :)

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry Santa hats - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card display! So fun

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips