Monday, December 3, 2012

Neiman Marcus for Target: What I Got

I happened to be at Target on Saturday and just happened to take a look at the Neiman Marcus for Target collection that launched that day.  I really liked a lot of things. I tried to be good and only purchased two items.


This Proenza Schouler sweatshirt is so soft!  I love the slight high low hem and the shape of it. 

I also got the Marc Jacobs pouch in gunmetal.  I've been thinking of getting a glittery clutch and this one seems perfect.  I did second guess my choice of the gunmetal and worried I should have got the gold...but I think I'll use the gunmetal more.


 
 
Other things I liked (but didn't purchase):

Lela Rose Top
Lela Rose Top

Altuzarra Shaker
 
Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses - Set of 4
 
This shaker and glasses were shown on a black tray in the store.  It would be gorgeous on any buffet or bar cart.
 
There was a limit that you could not buy more than 5 of any one item and everything seemed well stocked.  I think Target learned a thing or two from the Missoni madness last year.  Did you get anything from the collection?

2 comments:

  1. I drooled over everything in the collection this weekend. I managed to restrain myself somehow. My target was all sold out of that sweatshirt!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm impressed by your restraint! I need some of that! Let me know if you want me to pick you up a sweatshirt. I can see if one of our stores still has one. - Jill

      Delete

Blogging tips