Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday's Fancies: New Year's Eve

For this Friday's Fancies I have put together two potential New Year's Eve looks.  One is a bit more edgy (once again bringing out my current obsession with the idea of faux leather pants) and one is a bit more glam. 

Last NYE I wore my sequin tank (from Old Navy) to go out to dinner and a movie with a friend.  I was the only person in Red Robin (I know, I know, so sad) in sequins.  But I did dress the top down with skinny jeans.  I don't particularly like NYE (something bad usually happens - so anymore I either don't do anything or I don't do anything major - like go to Red Robin and a movie) but I do love any reason to dress up. 







5 comments:

  1. So pretty :) Love anything that sparkles!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to rockin the sparkles regardless :) Fun to find you from #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkly top and dress! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh! i NEED that top in the first outfit.
    its gorgeous!!!!

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that something bad always happens on NYE? I agree. Go Red Robin and a movie!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips