Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cute Clip Ons

When did clip on earrings get cute?  I don't have my ears pierced.  My parents wouldn't let me when I was younger and then when I was in my twenties I got them pierced.  Since my body is sensitive to just about everything and I have a reaction to just about anything, I spent more to get the 14k studs.  Still my right ear lobe and it's surrounding area grew to at least three times it's size with a lovely infection.  I still have scar tissue in the ear lobe of my ear.  Needless to say, my ears are not pierced today.

Last I looked at clip on earrings they were not so attractive.  Now there seems to be quite a few good choices.   I don't know if I could get used to wearing them but it might be worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. I've got THE most amazing vintage pair of clip ons! Most of the high end stuff like Chanel is clip on too. I noticed that Rachel Zoe seems to do most of hers in clip ons as well. Seems to be lots more options like you said. Not that I need them...I've got three holes per ear. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips