Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Thanksgiving

Today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Pinteresting Wednesday and tomorrow is Thanksgiving!

Source: allyou.com via ALLYOU on Pinterest

Here is the perfect outfit for all the eating that is going to happen:


I would like to drink this:


I'm not cooking the turkey, so I won't have leftovers but if I did, I would totally make this:


If I was better at this kind of thing, I would make these to take to Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's:



 

It's good to remember to be thankful...despite all the stress the Holidays may bring.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Oreo Turkeys! Too Cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up...I love oreos and candy corn so those turkey cookies look delicious!! Haha. And I love the words on the last pin.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips