Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Interior Inspiration: Living Room Area Rug Ideas

I'm on the hunt for a new living room area rug and curtains. I've actually been looking for a while now but I'm taking my time looking for the perfect combination.  I want to add a little bit of texture and/or pattern to our space. 

I'm really loving the shaggy ivory type of rug in the last three pics but I'm not sure how that would work with a chihuahua at home who gets her nails stuck in our current area rug.  I wonder if we could take her to a store with one and see how she would do walking in it?  I wonder if we would get in trouble if she bit the salesperson? 

Honestly, I would take any of these living rooms.  Love them all.











1 comment:

  1. I love these too, but don't I don't think all of that white would look so appealing with chocolate lab hair all over it. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips