Monday, November 19, 2012

Frugal (Available) Options: Report Jude Boots

For a few months, I casually admired the Report Jude Boots that I saw Olivia Palermo wearing.






I told myself I didn't need another pair of boots.  I have a pair of mid calf black motorcycle boots; what am I thinking wanting a pair of esssentially the same boots, just shorter?  But I can't stop thinking about them! I keep finding myself putting together outfits that they would work perfectly with and would be better with than the taller boots I have.  So I decided to purchase them when I received a discount for Piperlime and guess what, they are sold out.  Not just there, everywhere!  Figures. 

I went ahead and ordered them from Piperlime though and they are scheduled to ship at the end of January.  I don't know if I want to wait that long and what if they don't even come then?  So I have been looking for a look a like or at least a similar version.  This is what I have found so far:


ETA (11/20/12):  Well, Piperlime lied.  I received the Report Jude boots in the mail YESTERDAY mere hours after I posted this.  Those teases, they weren't back ordered until January! (My husband thinks that since I buy so much from them that they made an exception for me and found me a special pair.  I think he meant this as a dig because he thinks I shop too much but I think it is a compliment.  :) )  Oh, the boots are amazing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips