Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Fancies: My Favorite Fall Treat

This Friday's Fancies theme from {long distance loving} is My Favorite Autumn Treat.  My favorite special fall food has to be Apple Dumplings.  But I also wouldn't turn away a regular old apple or apple cider.  Yum!  This dumpling inspired outfit is something similar to what I wear most of the time.  Comfortable, simple and chic!  (Note the baggy sweater for all the dumpling eating.)

Apple Dumplings: My Favorite Fall Treat



MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors sweater / Old Navy skinny leg jeans / Apt. 9 apt 9 boots / Forever 21 bracelets jewelry / Forever 21 bracelets jewelry / Titanium Chronograph Watch


linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by The Bliss Diaries.

    This outfit is really cute! You might think I'm crazy... but I've never had apple dumplings. They look delicious, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cozy sweater and those apple dumplings look amazing!! :)
    p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips