Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birds On A Wire

I'm a big fan of birds.  I'm not a bird watcher per se...but I may be heading that way.  I did go on a guided bird walk in Sedona on our most recent vacation and was asked how long I had been "birding".  Um, I'm not sure...I just like birds. 

Anyway, I have a favorite necklace with two birds on a branch that I received from a friend for my birthday.  I love to check out other bird jewelry.  I happened across this JCPenny necklace and was a little taken aback...


Decree® Bird Statement Necklace
$12
 
I just think it is a bit much.
 
This one from Marc Jacobs is a little more my style:
 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal To The Metal Flock Necklace
WAS $248 NOW $148.99

For a less expensive version:
 

Miss KL
$17 – $20

Honestly, I really like the simple bird necklaces the best. 

Elizabeth and james Diamond Meadowlark Bird Necklace
$295

For a more frugal option:

Dorothy Perkins - Bird charm disty necklace
$11 

1 comment:

  1. I love bird necklaces too! My boyfriend gave me a necklace with 2 little birds sitting on a branch for my birthday last year.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips