Monday, October 1, 2012

Review: Gap Slim Cropped Plaid Pants

I just loved these pants when I first saw them:
Tory Burch at ShopStyle
Tory Burch Theresa Pant
$295 – Tory Burch

So I started to look for a pair of plaid skinny cropped pants in my price range and found these at The Gap:


Slim cropped plaid pants Regular Price $49.95
available in petite/tall

****Use the code THANKYOU to get 30% or 35% off anything at Gap, Old Navy and Banana through 10/2.****
 
They aren't the same colors as the Tory Burch pant but have the same feel and the more subdued plaid is more me. 
 


Gap's regular length cropped pants are like regular pants on me, which isn't a bad thing when I can't find petites. However, I was glad they had these in petite sizes so I could get an actual cropped pant!  You can see the colors better in the pic I instragramed above.  I love that there is a burgundy stripe in the plaid!  I know I have a lot of things already in my closet that will go with these.

I really like the fabric of these pants.  It is a blend of polyester, rayon and a touch of spandex.  They are more substantial than some dress pants but not as heavy (or as itchy) as wool.  I found them to be very comfortable.

Note my pretty dog Jada in the background giving me a questioning stare trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing.
 

She figured it out and decided to join in.  She cracks me up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips