Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple again this Wednesday.  Here are my favorite pins of the moment...

Source: favim.com via Jill on Pinterest

Yes, please.  Although I know the leaf is there to evoke a feeling of fall, which I love, I don't want it that close to my croissant!  But I would still eat the croissant...

I might be able to pull this centerpiece off.

I don't think I have the patience to make this but I sure would like to eat it.  It is crazy pretty too.

Source: katheats.com via Jill on Pinterest

It's chili time!  I can't wait to try this recipe.

Source: molempire.com via Jill on Pinterest

I wish I was wearing this.

2 comments:

  1. i love chili in the fall, especially in mugs! :) just something about it warms me up all over!
    have a lovely wednesday!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these fall pins! :)

    xoxo, Nicole Rene
    Simply Savannah

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips