Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Travel Wish List

Linking up with The Vintage Apple again this Wednesday to share some pins.  I love, love, love to travel, and though my ideal vacation is anywhere that is warm with a beach, I love to see new places and always want to go somewhere new.  I've been lucky enough to go to quite a few fabulous spots but still have plenty on my list of places I would like to go.  Here are just a few of the major destinations I haven't been to yet.





Absolutely #1 on my list is Tahiti.  I think it might be for our 10th wedding anniversary.  We'll see if I can stop shopping so much and save the cash for it in the next 2 1/2 years.



Can you believe I have never been to New York?  Chicago, check.  Los Angeles, check.  Philadelphia, check.  No New York.  It's heart breaking.


Source: mi9.com via Jill on Pinterest

The husband and I really want to go to Maine and were sorry it didn't work out this summer.  Maybe next summer.  I'm not sure why he wants to go but I just want to go to eat lobster. 


Paris.  Of course.


San Fransisco.  I know several people that have gone lately and it looks and sounds fantastic.


4 comments:

  1. I love the photos. They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous... tahiti. transport me there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is just a few hours away. Ahem. Just sayin. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris-yes. We have to do something about New York. I see girls trip in our future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips