Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Sweaters

Just a few things that have caught my eye this week:

I love this mustardy/gold color:
BDG at ShopStyle
BDG Classic Cardigan
$39 – Urban Outfitters


This sweater is just cute:
Frenchi at ShopStyle
Frenchi® Polka Dot Peter Pan Sweater (Juniors)
$48 – Nordstrom


This "ditsy swan" cardigan makes me laugh.  I think if I wore it I would be saying, "Stop staring at me ditsy swans!"  all day.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle
Forever 21 Ditsy Swan Cardigan
$22.80 – Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that first outfit Jill! I love a great tee with a cardigan and skinny jeans with flats in the Fall! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet things, hope you found them ^.^

    - ♥♥♥ -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mustard cardigan. I had a full zip hooded sweatshirt that was mustard color that I loved. It was ruined in the wash. I've been on the hunt for something to replace it since. I think this could be it-if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips