Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recent Purchases: Fancy Shoes and Patterns

I just had to share my most recent purchases. I fell in love with these shoes at Macy's:




Vince Camuto Women's Lilliana Flat - (It doesn't look like the black is available any longer on Macy's website but click on the link to see them at Endless.) I love these shoes!  They fit perfectly and seem really comfortable (I haven't worn them all day yet).  They are really cute and not like anything I already have.  I may wear them everyday this winter.  Well, everyday I'm not wearing boots that is.

The next purchase I'm not as sure about...



H&M marked down some things and had a 20% off one item coupon for the Labor Day weekend.  I purchased a burgundy blazer and a sweater dress that were both marked down and used my 20% off coupon on the shirt pictured above.  I was drawn to the pattern (why am I drawn to prints reminiscent of the 1970's?) and I need more dressier long sleeve shirts so...  I thought it would look good with trouser jeans, white or black pants or a black pencil skirt.  but now I'm thinking it is too busy, too loud.  I'm not sure if I should keep it.  What do you think?


 

1 comment:

Blogging tips