Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I'm linking up again with The Vintage Apple to share some of my most favorite recent pins.  For some reason, most of them are food related...

Source: bhg.com via Jill on Pinterest
I totally want to try these Chili Bean-Stuffed Peppers.


Really want to eat this Clean Eating Blueberry French Toast Casserole.


I want to try to make these Baked Apple Pie Rolls.



Pumpkin Spice Cookies?  Yes, please!  (These are healthier and easy to make too.)

Source: houzz.com via Jill on Pinterest

Wish I had this kitchen to make everything in!


This isn't related but just so true.

3 comments:

  1. Great pins the kitchen is amazing and I would totally be okay with no talking before 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apple pie egg roll....yummmmy!

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Sarah Grace said - little apple pies that look like egg rolls are a must.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips