Monday, September 24, 2012

Frugal Option: J.Crew Bubble Necklace

The J.Crew Bubble Necklace has been a hot commodity for a while now and tons of cheaper look a-likes have popped up.  Seriously, you see this thing everywhere.  I told myself I wasn't going to jump on the bubble bandwagon but I keep seeing all these cute outfits where people are wearing the necklace...  ugh...so I caved.  I caved to the trend.  Here is the one I bought:

Source: ilycouture.com via Jill on Pinterest

If you are interested, you can go here to buy a living social deal to purchase a bubble statement necklace (like the one above - comes in a few different colors but I had to get the turquoise) at Ily Couture for just $16. 

For comparison's sake, here is the J.Crew version:

 

J.Crew at ShopStyle
J.Crew Bubble 18-karat gold-plated resin necklace
$150 – Net-A-Porter

2 comments:

  1. I have a yellow bubble necklace but am thinking that I might just need to get another color too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it on you. I saw this deal on living social, too.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips