Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Available Option For The Embossed Basket Dress

Did you not get the Embossed Basket Dress from Anthropologie last year and regret it?  (It is now sold out.)

Embossed Basket Dress
Embossed Basket Dress via anthropologie

Well, here is your chance for a less expensive, very similar version. 

Source: kohls.com via Jill on Pinterest

Look for the ELLE Textured Ponte Dress from Kohl's.  It comes in black, red and teal (shown above).  It is currently on sale for $42.00.  If you are purchasing online you can use code FALLINLEAF for an extra 20% off. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, cute! I wonder how short the Kohl's one is? May have to try it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that it is knee length...I just ordered it to give it a try. Maybe I'll do a review once I get it. Let me know if you try it and like it!

      Delete

Blogging tips