Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How Pinteresting Wednesday: Good Ideas

I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple again this week to share some of my newest pins of great ideas for around the house.  There are some pretty clever people out there... I never come up with these good ideas!


Source: natalme.com via Jill on Pinterest
This looks so much better and then your soup and sponge won't leave yucky marks and residue on the counter or edge of the sink.

I think you can find these mesh holders at the dollar store.  What a good use of space!

Shower Curtain Rings on a Hanger for Scarves


The heat of the tea lights release the smell of the coffee beans...plus it looks great!

 Use an old entertainment cabinet for craft storage.  I so want to do this!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great craft pin! I need to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect idea for scarves! Thanks for the pinspiration! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I need to get some rings! - Jill

      Delete
  3. Love these ideas! Especially the spice rack and scarf holder... so simple yet so much more organized! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the pedestal next to the kitchen sink. I just might have to make one this weekend...

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pins! love the coffee candle idea!

    Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips