Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Lace or Crochet Skirt

I recently bought this skirt at Forever 21. 



Ok, honestly I'm not sure it is the EXACT skirt since I found mine in the store.  I can't seem to find it on the US online version of Forever 21.  Anyway, it is very similar to the above skirt if not the same one.  I think it was completely worth the $24.  It is super cute, fits me perfectly and I'm obsessed with crochet this season.  The only problem is, I have no where to wear it!  It isn't appropriate for work, too dressy for running errands...  hmm...  I guess I'm going to have to make some plans so I can wear this skirt!

EDITED TO ADD:  The skirt is online on the US site now - it is the one above and you can find it HERE.

While I figure out when to wear it, I have also been looking for ideas for how to wear it.  Here are some fantastic outfits with crochet or lace skirts:

Source: gap.com via Jill on Pinterest




Source: lookbook.nu via Jill on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Ahh that skirt is so gorgeous! I want a lace skirt or shorts really badly, it's just so chic. I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I highly recommend the F21 skirt.

      Delete
  2. That skirt is amazing! I now want it. I'm just imagining outfits right now.

    Cate
    http://flirtnwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips