Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Bags

I've got a new everyday/work bag on my mind since my LAMB satchel I purchased on Ebay is falling apart.  Something makes me think it's not the real deal since it started unraveling right after I took the tags off. 

Anyway, I've used it for months despite it coming undone at the seams so in my mind I am justified in getting a new bag. Sure I have other bags at home I could switch back to, but what fun is that?  Here are just a few bags that have caught my eye lately.  Nothing (that I can afford) is really standing out though.  I do like the ones with both the longer and shorter straps.  Which one is your favorite?


I saw this Rebecca Minkoff satchel at TJMaxx recently.  I liked it, but even discounted at $299, I didn't like it that much.  I think this is the "Brynn" satchel that is still retailing for over $400 at Nordstrom.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tara, I think that is my favorite too. I'm hoping it goes on sale with Nordstrom's anniversary sale coming up this month.

      Delete
  2. What!? TJ Maxx had Rebecca Minkoff!? I like that one the best of all of them!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips