Monday, July 9, 2012

Fitting Room Review: Merona Maxi Dress from Target

My big outing on the Fourth of July was to Target.  My life is exciting, I know.  I was excited to find some new Maxi Dresses in stock.  I had a hard time choosing which kind and which color I liked best but ultimately decided on this one:


This is a horrible picture but I like the dress because it has a regular tank top top, a drawstring waist and one of my favorite colors at the bottom.  The drawstring waist is great because it allows you to change the length a bit by making it more or less blousey at the top.  I can actually wear this dress with flats!  The dress retails for $29.99 but I bought it with a 20% off any Merona item coupon that I printed from Target's web site.  I can't find the dress online but maybe it just isn't on there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips