Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Shopping Wish List: Macy's Maxi Dresses

Macy's is having a sale this weekend (like every weekend, right?).  If you use the code SUPER online you get an extra 15% or 20% off most things.  I am always on the hunt for cute maxi dresses that are appropriate for someone of my stature (5'3) and right now Macy's has a good selection of petite maxi dresses. 

I just purchased this one online in petite (my price was $42.49 after the discount)...I'll let you know how it is when I get it.  I love the print and that it has wide straps. I'm still trying to spend less so I sold a dress on eBay to make room (in the budget and the closet) for this one. 



INC International Concepts Dress, Sleeveless Surplice Neck Printed Maxi
$89.50 SALE $66.99 – Macy's

Here are just a few of the other cute maxis at Macy's:

2 comments:

  1. There is a maxi dress at Old Navy that I tried on recently. I loved it, but it was way too long. :( I thought I may go back and buy it and have it altered. It's not on their website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to find a maxi dress that is the right length! I'd say if you love it and it fits well everywhere else, then it is worth getting hemmed.

      Delete

Blogging tips