Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Frugal Option for Marc by Marc Jacobs' Straw Canteen Bag or My Only Investment in The Neon Trend

I blogged about the Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Straw Canteen Bag a few weeks ago (you can see that post here).  I really love this cute summer bag! 

I'm not a big fan of bright colors, let alone neon, but I have been intrigued by the neon trend and thought I could work it in with my mostly gray and tan wardrobe somehow.  So when I found a similar style to the Marc Jacobs bag that had a neon strap for $4.99 at Macy's (I know!  Only $4.99!) I had to buy it.


MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Preppy' Straw Canteen Bag
$158 – Nordstrom

Here is the one I bought at Macy's in the junior department (even though I am SO not a junior):





Yep, this is the only neon you are going to see me sporting and for only $4.99 I had to get it! 

(BTW, they also had blue and pink plus the strap is adjustable to it can be a crossbody style or shoulder bag.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this-I may have to check out this sale, but in blue. Also, that Old Navy Maxi dresss that I mentioned in another comment is sold out. I should have known then, if it fits, buy it!! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips