Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Pics Via Instagram

Here are is just a glimpse into my glamorous life via instagram.

Linked Up with a {little} dash of ash!



I went to Target on Saturday and there was this Canadian Goose watching everyone walk in.  I guess everyone loves Target, even geese.



This is the look it gave me as I walked in.  I think it was saying, "Really?  You don't need anything; you know if you go in there you are going to spend $70 and not know how it happened."



The goose was right, I bought all kinds of stuff I didn't need.  Here is a close up of the skirt I bought.  It is unlike anything else in my wardrobe.  I'm excited about it.   Plus I had a coupon for $3 off, which made it just $19.  You can see the skirt online here.



I was so exhausted from my Target shopping trip, I had to take a break.  Here I am catching up on some magazines and watching some quality TV.  I may or may not have paused while flipping the channels and happen to see just a minute or twenty of, "Tardy for The Wedding".  Don't judge, you know you've not been able to look away from that train wreck yourself.  What again does Kray see in Kim?  He seems so normal...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips