Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ideas and Frugal Options: Lace Shorts

I love the look of crochet and lace.  It's still really hot right now, and while I have two lace tops, I'm debating about picking up some lace shorts.  Lace shorts have been a trend since last spring...apparently I'm a little late thinking about jumping on the bandwagon. 






These shorts were sold at Sabo Skirt for $48.  I don't think these particular ones are still available but click on the Sabo Skirt link for a pink version. (I found the image here)

I like the idea of a darker color:

Image 4 of ASOS Lace Short With Scallop Edge
ASOS Lace Short With Scallop Edge $33.05

Forever 21 at ShopStyle
Forever 21 Scalloped Bobbin Lace Shorts
$17.80 – Forever 21

If you wanted to stick with a lighter shade:

RED Valentino at ShopStyle
Red Valentino lace short  $374 – farfetch.com

a more affordable version...

2 1/2" Crochet Shorts  $69.90 – Express

or

Forever 21 Crochet Lace Dolphin Shorts $17.80 – Forever 21

What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. i definitely intend to jump on the lace shorts (or maybe skirt) bandwagon soon. i'm just waiting for the weather to heat up a bit here in england! they are just so pretty, it would be a shame to miss out on this trend ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips