Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Home Inspiration: Good Ideas

I love it when I come across something that I can incorporate into my own home that is helpful and stylish.  Here are a couple of good ideas.

Lottery Home 2011 - the Mackenzie contemporary laundry room

I love the baskets in this great laundry room.


Organization done Just Right traditional kitchen
traditional kitchen design by kitchen and bath Schuler Cabinetry

Such a good idea for a kitchen drawer.

Source: bhg.com via Jill on Pinterest


Easy idea for closet storage: stacked cubes.  Add pre-cut cork squares to the back of the doors with adhesive spray.  Shelf paper can be attached to the back of the cubes for an added pretty touch.

Source: bhg.com via Jill on Pinterest


Another one from Better Homes and Gardens, use a coat hook for belts. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the laundry room. The coat hook idea is great. We are already doing that (although not in such a stylish fashion) in our closet.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips